Herjan J.T. Coelingh Bennink, MD, PhD – President and CEO
- MD, Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands (1969).
- Residency Internal Medicine and Gynaecology/Obstetrics, University Hospital Leiden and University Hospital Utrecht, the Netherlands (1969-1976).
- Fellowship Centre for Research in Reproductive Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA (1974).
- Board Certification Gynaecology/Obstetrics, the Netherlands (1976).
- PhD Thesis on Gestational Diabetes, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands (1980).
- Head of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology, University Hospital Utrecht, the Netherlands (1976-1987).
- Global Executive VP of Clinical Development in Reproductive Medicine (RM), Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (1987-1997).
- Global Executive VP RM: responsible for R&D and pipeline in RM, Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (1997-2000).
- Professor Reproductive Medicine, Dutch speaking Free University Brussels (1997-2007).
- Founder of Pantarhei Bioscience on January 1, 2001.
Michiel Meurs, MSc – CFO
- Master’s degree in Management Sciences, Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands (1973).
- Management trainee ABN, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (1976-1978).
- Investment Banking Representative ABN Singapore (1979-1983).
- VP Treasury & Derivates, ABN Amsterdam, the Netherlands (1983-1989).
- SVP ABN AMRO, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (1990-1991).
- VP Finance Royal Ahold, Zaandam, the Netherlands (1992-1995).
- SVP Business Development Royal Ahold, Zaandam, the Netherlands (1995-1996).
- Member of the Executive Board and CFO of Royal Ahold, Zaandam, the Netherlands (1997-2003).
- Independent financial consultant (2003-date).
Jan Krijgh, MD, MSc – CMO
- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry; research: characterisation of the insulin receptor, Brown University, USA (1981).
- Medical Doctor, University of Utrecht Medical School, the Netherlands (1985).
- Clinical training in pediatrics and residency in family medicine, board certification (1985-1991).
- Private practice in family residence (1991-date).
- Founder of a research organisation for the monitoring of patients with diabetes mellitus (2004-2011).
- Founder and director of a postgraduate training program for physicians (2002-date).
Yvette Zimmerman, PhD – COO
- Master’s degree in Health Sciences, University of Maastricht, the Netherlands (1993).
- Researcher at Janus Jongbloed Research Centre on Sports and Health, University Medical Centre, Utrecht, the Netherlands (1993-1994).
- Global Project Manager, Kendle International, Utrecht, the Netherlands (1995-2000).
- Clinical Research Scientist of the Global Clinical Development for the indications Contraception, Immunology, Infertility and Hormone Replacement Therapy, Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (2000-2006).
- Joined Pantarhei Bioscience as of January 1, 2007 as Program Director.
- PhD Thesis on Androgen Restored Contraception, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands (2014).
- 2014-present: COO at Pantarhei Oncology.
Olav Andriesse, LL.M MBA – General Counsel and Business Development Officer
- Master’s degree in Dutch business and tax law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (1993 and 1995)
- Attorney at law at CMS, associate (1996- 2000).
- Attorney at Houthoff, associate (2000-2002).
- Co-founder/attorney at law at Norton Rose, branch office in Amsterdam, senior associate (2002-2005).
- Partner Baker & McKenzie in Amsterdam, Head Real Property & Projects department (2005-2009).
- Self-employed attorney before and during a world trip with my family, followed by a brief alliance as partner of law firm Dijkstra Voermans (2009-2010)
- Founder and Managing Partner of Lexsigma Advocaten/Lexsigma Healthcare (2011-2018).
- MBA at Rotterdam School of Management (OneMBA programme) (2014-2016)
- Delegated managing director Oxytone Bioscience B.V. (2017 – present)
- Founder and partner of Galatea Advocaten (2018 – present)
- Founder and partner of Expert Board (2017- present)
- Founder and board member of Stichting Mijn Levensbericht (2018 – present)
- General Counsel and Business Development Officer Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2018 – present)