- MD, Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands (1969).
- PhD Thesis on Gestational Diabetes, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands (1980).
- Residency Internal Medicine and Gynaecology/Obstetrics, University Hospital Leiden and University Hospital Utrecht, the Netherlands (1969-1976).
- Fellowship Centre for Research in Reproductive Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA (1974).
- Board Certification Gynaecology/Obstetrics, the Netherlands (1976).
- Head of Obstetrical Department, thereafter Head of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology, University Hospital Utrecht, the Netherlands (1976-1985).
- Gynaecologist, Juliana Hospital Veenendaal, the Netherlands (1985-1987).
- Global Executive VP of Clinical Development in Reproductive Medicine (RM), Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (1987-1997).
- Global Executive VP RM: responsible for R&D and pipeline in RM, Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (1997-2000).
- Professor Reproductive Medicine, Dutch speaking Free University Brussels (1997-2007).
- Founder of Pantarhei Bioscience on December 28, 2000.
- CEO and President at Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2000-present).
Pantarhei Bioscience BV | Boulevard 17 | 3707 BK Zeist | The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)30 6 985 020 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pantarhei Bioscience and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.