LL.M MBA – General Counsel* and Business Development Officer
- Master’s degree in Dutch business and tax law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (1993 law and 1996 tax).
- MBA at Rotterdam School of Management (OneMBA programme) (2014-2016).
- Attorney at law at CMS, associate (1996-2000).
- Attorney at Houthoff, associate (2000-2002).
- Co-founder/attorney at law at Norton Rose, branch office in Amsterdam, senior associate (2002-2005).
- Partner attorney at law at Baker & McKenzie in Amsterdam, Head Real Property & Projects department (2005-2009).
- Self-employed attorney before and during a world trip with my family, followed by a brief alliance as partner of law firm Dijkstra Voermans (2009-2010).
- Founder and Managing Partner of Lexsigma Advocaten/Lexsigma Healthcare (2011-2018).
- Delegated managing director Oxytone Bioscience B.V. (2017-2019).
- Founder and partner of Galatea Advocaten (2018-present).
- Founder and partner of Expert Board (2017-present).
- Founder and board member of Stichting Mijn Levensbericht (2018-present).
- General Counsel and Business Development Officer at Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2018-present).