PhD – CEO
- Master’s degree in Health Sciences, University of Maastricht, the Netherlands (1993).
- PhD Thesis on Androgen Restored Contraception, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands (2014).
- Researcher at Janus Jongbloed Research Centre on Sports and Health, University Medical Centre, Utrecht, the Netherlands (1993-1994).
- Global Project Manager at the clinical research organisation Kendle International, Utrecht, the Netherlands (1995-2000).
- Clinical Research Scientist of the Global Clinical Development for the indications Contraception, Immunology, Infertility and Hormone Replacement Therapy, Organon, Oss, the Netherlands (2000-2006).
- Joined Pantarhei Bioscience as of January 1, 2007 as Program Director.
- Senior Program Director at Pantarhei Bioscience (2012-2013)
- COO at Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2014-2018).
- CEO at Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2019-present).