Since its establishment in January 2001, the company has achieved the following:
- Filed more than 220 patents.
- Sold Pergoveris ® for IVF to Serono (now Merck) in 2003.
- Sold concept for an oral contraceptive containing folinic acid to prevent neural tube defects after discontinuation of the pill to Schering (now Bayer) in 2004 (Beyaz ® , Safyral ® ).
- Founded a joint venture company Estetra with Easinvest (Belgium) for the development of Estetrol (E4) for contraception in September 2009. Estetra was sold to Uteron Pharma/Actavis in January 2013 and subsequently by Actavis to Mithra Pharmaceuticals (Belgium) in January 2015.
- Founded the subsidiary company Pantarhei Oncology in 2014 for the development of new treatments for hormone-related cancer.
- Sold Zona Pellucida (ZP) immunotherapy for ovarian cancer to HRA Pharma (France) in October 2014 (all other applications were retained by Pantarhei).
- Sold all rights for E4 to Mithra Pharmaceuticals (Belgium) in March 2015, and exclusively licensed back all rights for oncological and veterinary E4 applications.
- Licensed-out in January 2019 the new oral contraceptive concept “Androgen Restored Contraception (ARC)” for final product development, regulatory approval and marketing to the Hungarian pharma company Gedeon Richter.